The word has made it to the "left coast" that there is a new web site in town. Making it even more tempting is the new "hot skinny!"
Bill Murphy is back at the technology controls! I know he has created a real smorgasbord of communication devices and ways to stay in touch, even though most are technologically intimidating to me. It is in all of our best interests to become familiar with it - not a bad idea to use it at the same time.
Patty and I are heading off for a National Park tour in late July. We fly to Rapid City, South Dakota where we catch Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument before heading west with our travel group. We hit the Grand Tetons (Jackson Hole area) and then on to Yellowstone and finally through some of Utah before finishing in Salt Lake City.
Murph has the idea of organizing an all classes D-2 reunion - at least all classes in the spirit of those classes extending three years before and after us. I can tell that Murph's surgery is getting further behind him since he also is negotiating a Class mini-reunion in Buffalo in 2011. That would follow Tucson in 2009 and Denver in 2010.
Your comment on all the above and anything else is invited! The 50th was great - I always feel invigorated after having spent time with our D-2 family. Send your news off to Murph for entry into the hot skinny!
On the steps..... Paul